1. Terms and Conditions
Storynara may change the Terms and Conditions, partly or in whole at any time and those changes will be valid on the time of posting them to the site. When you use our website you choose to agree to these terms.
Whoever owns the rights to the materials published on this site will keep his rights on those materials.
3. Buyers Terms and Conditions
All uploaded materials will be visible on the web, except for paid files which will become visible to buyers who purchased your code. when you click ‘submit’ and upon approval of your product on this site you accept the terms and conditions and you are in a legal agreement between you and Storynara in relation to this site.
If you are submitting files and content on the behalf of your company your declare that you have the legal authority to do so and to bind your company into an agreement of the terms and condition written here. you are also stating that you are at least 18 years old.
Storynara reserves full independent rights to:
- not grant you with a Buyer account
- to suspend your account at any time without further notice
Storynara will not be obliged to provide reasons for the decision to reject your request for an account or for the suspension of your account. you are the only authorized and hold the sole responsibility to every access and use of the site with your username and password. in case there is any unauthorized use of your login details you must notify Storynara immediately.
5. Copyright Infringements
In case you think there had been a copyright violation of your products please email this information to email@example.com.
Please note to add the following to your email:
- Your name, address, email;
- In case you are a business then – business name, business address;
- A link and an explanation to the located copyrighted materials;
- A detailed report that explains about the infringement.
We will inquire into your report and ask for more information in case needed to proceed the inquiry.
6. Storynara ’s Role
The developer is the only owner of the codes he/she chooses to list on this site and Storynara has no rights of ownership or to use the uploaded codes.
Storynara doesn’t control and will not be held responsible for the quality, legality or safety of the codes that are sold and downloaded from this site.
Storynara gives no guarantee that any of the materials on the site do not infringe the intellectual property of others. if you suspect a copyright infringement you can submit it in accordance to section 5 in this agreement.
7. Site Usage and Maintenance
Storynara reserves the right to partially or fully stop the access to the site for you or for a complete shutdown of the site in general.
From time to time and to Storynara’s sole discretion the site might be down for maintenance.
All of the stated in this section can be done without any given notice.
Storynara will not be held liable to a loss caused by one or all of the mentioned above in this section.
8. Fees and Services
Registering to the site both as a buyer and as a developer is free of charge.
Buyers will pay for the products and services they choose to purchase. In case a buyer is located in Europe and purchases privately (buyer doesn’t purchase for a company) VAT will be added in accordance to EU VAT laws.
If you are buying for a company you will need to state it’s full details in order for the VAT to be excluded.
As a buyer you are fully responsible to pay all fees and charges including withholding tax, good and services and VAT that is associated with the usage of this site wherever you are levied.
Buyers are responsible for any currency conversion costs from their currency to USD.
Buyers can purchase using credit card and PayPal.
9. Buyer Credibility of Information
By applying to become a developer on this site you declare that all of the details you have stated relating to you and your business are 100% correct and up to date.
10. Security and Privacy
Storynara doesn’t guarantee the security of your data and any materials that’s uploaded onto this site. We do maintain our own security mechanisms on the site to control and protect all of the data on the site.
11. Purchasing products
Buying a product on Storynara means “getting access to digital goods and obtain the purchased license to it”. When you buy a product on the site as defined above you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the privileges and restrictions of the license type you have purchased and you oblige not to make usages that breach the license type you have purchased. The license types are stated below:
Single App License
With the Single Application License you can make use of the purchased product for personal or commercial uses with no need to pay extra fees or charges except for the initial purchase price.
You are allowed to use the product for one project of your own or on behalf of your customer (personal, commercial, non profit).
You or your client cannot resale the purchased item again not on its own neither as a part of a project.
The purchased items under this license type must not be resold or redistributed “AS IS” or as a part of a bundle of files.
You can use this license for:
- integrate the product in one application
- you can distribute the product only as binary (distributing the source code is forbidden)
- you can make a commercial use of the product
- you can further develop or edit the code
Multiple Application License
The multiple application license allows you to make a personal and commercial use for a project that will be sold with no need to pay extra fees or charges except for the initial purchase price.
The purchased items under this license type must not be resold or redistributed “AS IS”.
You can use this license for:
- You can integrate the product in an unlimited number of projects
- You can redistribute or sublicense it in a project
- You can further develop and edit the code
Orders that are made on this site and do not qualify to our refund policy cannot be cancelled. If you think there is a special reason for a refund request that does not meet our refund policy definitions you can email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storynara reserves the right to reject your request for a refund in case it doesn’t meet our refund policy terms.
12. Refund Policy – (fourteen days money back guarantee)
We offer buyer protection for cases in which the product doesn’t work as advertised in the product description page.
In case there are problems or differences the author who sold the code will provide support in order to address and correct the issue. In case the author doesn’t act to provide support on the issue a full refund will be granted.
Terms to request a refund:
- You must request the refund no longer than 14 days of the original purchase date
- You must request the refund by addressing to our support only at email@example.com
- The product doesn’t work as advertised on the listing page
- You must detail the issues experienced using the comments tab on the product page
- The author didn’t reply to your message in the inbox within your dashboard within 48 hours
Storynara does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute. Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights:
- all content , materials and products on this site are provided AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND
- Storynara does not guarantee that the site is free of errors and that the server that hosts the site is free of viruses or other harmful or malicious components
14. Prohibited Conduct
You warrant that when using the site and it’s services you will not:
- use a false email address or data;
- insert your own or a third party’s advertising and use the service for any further commercial or promotional purposes.
- engage in spamming, flooding, harvesting of e-mail addresses or other personal information, spidering, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information, or send chain letters or pyramid schemes via the Site; or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Site. You agree that you will not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
Storynara reserves full right to determine at it’s sole discretion if there was a breach in these terms and suspend your account without any notice or explanation.
You are responsible for any of the materials that you post on the site. we reserve rights but are not obliged to edit, review and modify the materials that you have posted on site. Storynara at it’s sole discretion reserves the right to block and delete content that will be found to violate our terms or content that will use violent or offensive terminology.
You will be held liable and responsible solely for any direct and indirect claims and expenses (including any legal fees) that arise from the following matters:
- any product you have uploaded to the site
- your usage of the site
- any content, graphic materials or files you have uploaded to the site
- any breach of the terms and conditions in this agreement
Jurisdiction for any dispute is the Court of Pennsylvania, United States.
In these Terms and Conditions:
- Developer is a person who applied to become a developer on Storynara and had filled a form with his details and agreed to the terms and conditions.
- Buyers means a person or a company that bought a product or service on this site.
- We or us means Storynara .
- Our site and this site means Storynara .
- You or your means developer or buyer.